Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More allowed than I thought

Dinner was a revelation. After my two boca burgers (ok I had one lean bubba and one boca-Billy had one and one too!) and one cereal bowl of salad I was starving. I even eat each bite of "meat" 20 times to make it last longer.

As it turns out I was negative 2 veggie servings, no wonder! By this time it was 8 pm and I was already tired. So I just grabbed a can of asparagus meant for soup, rinsed it out twice and put it into the microwave. I like mine with just a bit of lemon juice. Billy skipped on veggies, who is surprised? So I hate 2 servings of it and put the rest in the fridge. Score.

9 pm comes and I am still walking aimlessly. I nabbed two pickle spears and drank down 3 cups of tea. Thanks to the tea I am now very ready for bed.

Day 2 of diet is over.

2 comments:

  1. Billy skipped the veggies....No I am not surprised. He likes his meat. I had a hard time getting him to eat his veggies when he was a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Believe me, its a battle at every meal. Fruits are the same. But he is very supportive of this and is walking through it with me.

    ReplyDelete