Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Morning Wake Up

My first thought coming out of sleep is, I am so exhausted! No wonder they say no exercise...

Speak nothing for being in bed around 830 last night, waking up at midnight thinking it was at least 4am. Maybe it was just getting more sleep than I usually do, which is actually far more healthy than my usual 4 or 5 hours.

So my first thought was just morning laziness. I changed my alarm to wak.... to go off at 6 instead of 630 to give me some more time in the am. Thoughts of early activities include a date with the treadmill, random cleaning and straightening, and some reading time. I do have some ideas that need to be written for print submission but now that my office is a mess, my brain feels that way when I am in there, bringing me back to thought #2.

As I am typing this I am thinking about how the egg dish is for breakfast. I read something about needing 14 egg whites if you make eggs yourself. I need to go over that again. I am all for easy, open the envelope, mix, and cook.

My only problem with getting up early is that I want to eat, being used to cereal before the 7th hour. So I am going to try to make my coffee last that long until my breakfast at 8. I tried for every two hours yesterday and failed tragically because I took so long to "eat." So I will try to stretch it to 3 hours between, which is recommended as well.

If I make the core at 12 that gives me 6, 9, 12, 3, 6 or dinner. I wont be up at 6 so that might give me a night snack. Otherwise I can do 7, 10, 1, 4, 7 or dinner plus snack. I guess we will just have to play it cool and go with the flow.

Music playing right now: Mr. Mom. Love it! Good song to move into the day with.

1 comment: