Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Isomnia killed the workout star

I should have known it was going to rain when I started to have a headache that would not abate. It was probably a migraine, but two advil made it tolerable and with the movie we watched I totally forgot.

But I could not fall asleep. Fast forward to this morning, I could not stay awake. The storm woke me up around 2 maybe and from then on it was a series of crazy dreams and wakeful tossing and turning.

At 4 I decided to try to stay in bed and not do my walk that early. More tossing and turning led me to work late. Maybe I'll do my walk when I get home. In retrospect, I should have just gotten up and walked a slow walk.

1 comment:

  1. YUP - you got the retrospect right. It's kinda tough to get out & wlk after a long day at work.M.

    ReplyDelete