Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday, week 3 recap

I have been out of the office almost all week so my eating has been crazy. I got a 12 in flat bread from subway, got all my veggies in, and realized I dont need the bread. It almost tasted strange to be eating a carb.

Last night we tried a new sushi place. I know, carb central in sushi rolls. This AM, I was super sick, although it did seemed more like my last pepper dinner.

Lost almost 10 pounds! Need to get my digi scale today to make a more accurate account.

Need to work on my veggie intake, and as Laurie said today, need to be more strict. Since I am not working job 2 this week dinner will be easier. As a matter of fact, I cooked 5 portions of my special pancake packs so I have breakfast nice and ready to eat in the car and get my food schedule back on track.

Also, Monday starts work out day!!! That means the end of the 3 week workout hiatus. My body is hating me and wants activity, although I know I will HATE getting back into my classes. Inactivity is a hard spiral to get out of. There is the want and then the laziness and then the push too hard, the break to heal soar muscles, and then the push to go back.

Mom's idea was to get on the treadmill. I think I might after my veggie shopping :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment