Thursday, June 23, 2011

Workout day 3 and skip 4

Day 3 In review. Went to Dr. and scale said 230.something. Go me! So the 5 pounds during the week is removed by walking a half hour a day, specifically in the am.

Rewind to Day 2 evening. I decide to go to Zumba alone, Lee had plans. On my way there I get a premonition that it is canceled. As I check in I see the sign, Canceled. So I get on the elliptical machine for a half hour. Treadmill in am for half hour, elliptical at 530 for half hour. This is much better than waiting for a stupid class. A class that I like.

Return to today, or rather yesterday. I feel good in my clothes. I am actually more lumpy as it all moves around, at least that's what it looks like. But I feel much better. I have energy.

I decided to switch my alarm clock to 5.30 instead of 6 so that when I lay around I will be on time. It worked ok today except that there was no treadmill so I could get the call from Hubbs about Tech and be out of work early enough for dinner plans. Not to mention I was up late sending out emails. Figures, but they are all done!

Wrap up: half hour at 3.0 on the treadmill is do-able and I feel great. During the day I am energized. I like this working out, in my home, on my own schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment