Monday, June 27, 2011

Workout Week 2

I hit the treadmill at 3.0 speed for 30 mins. Skipped Sat. but did it Sunday and this morning. I did not want to get up today.

Start out weight is now 231. Hubbs suggested I weigh myself of Thursdays since I eat totally different on weekends. It makes quite a bit of sense.

I am happy about the treadmill. Happy I am sticking with it. At some point I will charge my Ipod, download some newer songs, the 80s are boring now, and use that for motivation through the whole 1800 seconds. I hate commercials. Hate them. But the music channels don't always have enough beat for me. Actually, what am I talking about. I can just put on Mexican station and that will keep me going. I just don't think like this right out of bed.

Dinner tonight will be homemade soup. I precooked oatmeal cookies and pancakes, but neither seem appetizing right now. Oh well, this is why I fail at precooked food. Its just not as good as spare-of-the-moment take out.

To finish today, I tried on 2 pair of shorts to wear today. They both pulled right off. Can't be having that at work ;-) Yay getting skinny. Oh, and hubbs said my bum was getting "grabbier."
Yay for definition

2 comments:

  1. Man I am just so hungry today. Not a half hour or hour after eating I want to eat again! I am supposed to wait 2 to 3 hours in between. What is going on? I didn't eat much yesterday, so maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be! If you didn't eat enough yesterday & as the body is in sleep it repairs & rebuilds - perhaps it's telling you the "store" needs to be restocked. Also if more physical & /or stressful a day is the" store" needs replenishing.Just a thought to help you not miss scheduled meals/snacks.

    ReplyDelete