Monday, July 18, 2011

Beating myself up over nothing


I have read and heard of the dramatic weight loss many MF members have had and thought I must be doing it wrong. I must be cheating, not counting, eating the wrong foods, not "working out" enough, the list goes on.

But I just read a thread that reminded me if you follow MF the lost should be a min of 2 lbs. Which IS what I am doing. I was looking at my graphs all wrong. Since I am an every day weigh-er (I know) I have an excellent record. I looked at each week specifically and I have been neting a loss of 2.something pounds every week. I am successful!

Forget this Scarlett Letter "Cheater" crap. I am on track. I feel like I am coming out of the dark and into the light. Thank you Plato, I choose my sun.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave)

No comments:

Post a Comment