Saturday, July 30, 2011

I feel and look excellent

Its Saturday morning, early afternoon. Not everyone's ideal exercise day but I got on the treadmill just like during the week and did my half hour of 3.2 speed. I have been noticing a curve to the back of my thighs and definition at the bottom of my bum, separating from my thighs.

But it wasn't until I got off the treadmill and bent in half to take my sneakers off that I realized I liked how my calves and whatever the front part of your leg is called. They have some shape! I can actually see the muscles defined from one another.

I have always had excellent muscle definition, more obvious with less padding. But my single thought was, I like the look of my legs.

I have always hated how the bottom half of my legs looked. Thick as trees, but my ankles always had definition, thanks to my genes. However, I tried to hide them at every turn. I wouldn't go so far as to wear jeans in summer; that's just punishment. But I was happy with what I saw.

Was it the change? Was it anything real or just the fact that I got through a half hour on a Saturday? I don't care. I like being happy looking at myself. Even if it is just for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment