Thursday, July 24, 2014

Complements at the gym

So I'm at the gym on a machine and this trainer I chat with occasionally popped her head around and said I was looking great.

Hey, hey! The truth is I am actually up a 5er or maybe even a10 spot, for a total of 30 to 40 up since I stopped running. Gah.

I must have looked incredulous while graciously thanking her because she dove into an explanation.

It is not only the scale or how your clothes feel because things move around all the time based on what you eat, when, and how much water, and when, stress, etc. You might not see it because you see you every day.

She finished with, just keep doing what you are doing, because it is working, girl!

I don't know about that, but hey, I was really nice to hear! Especially since we've chatted over a year now. Maybe my diet change up is helping. Or maybe I had a face on that said, I need a pick-me-up.

Either way, she took time out of her day to let me know I'm lookin' good. And that made me feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment